North Fork School Online Applications
For the 2009 - 2010 school year, all students should submit an application as soon as they know that they are interested in attending our programs. After we receive the application, registration forms and contracts will be sent to you via US Mail.
PO Box 2127
* Choose the class for which you are applying, and click on its icon (below).
* Copy & Paste the form into a Word processing document & SAVE it there.
* Fill out the form, including essay(s), as completely as you can, and print two copies.
* Send ONE copy of application to the North Fork School at:
McCall, ID 83638
* Registration materials will be forwarded to you by US Mail.
* We will accept applications after 7/15/09, provided that we fill minimum class sizes of six students. All classes will be limited to a maximum of twelve students.
Students in the fourth, fifth, and sixth grades may apply to Writing Workshop. In Writing Workshop, students learn to see their writing as a process, rather than merely as a product. Students offer one another editing advice as they learn to draft and revise every piece of their writing within a supportive, guided writers' circle.
NOT OFFERED 2009-2010. Sixth and seventh graders experience an integrated curriculum of English, Fine Arts, and Drama, as we look at the relationships between Ancient Cultures (Sumeria, Egypt, Greece, Rome), and the Middle Ages.
The Second Year Program integrates English, Fine Arts, and American History for eighth graders. Beginning essay-writing and public-speaking skills guide students toward taking charge of their own academic growth.
NOT OFFERED 2009-2010. The Third Year Program expands skills by integrating Renaissance-to-Revolution History with a study of English satirical literature. Works by Donne, Shakespeare, Swift, Huxley, Wells, and Orwell extend students' analytical writing skills. In the third year, eighth and ninth graders learn time management skills and take personal responsibility for being successful students.
Use this form to apply for High School English, History, & Math courses. For the 2009 - 2010 school year, HIgh School courses include:
American History I (NEW!)
English II (Honors World Literature)
Algebra I & II
All options are full-year courses only.
We would love to hear from you! Click on the address (left) to contact us by email.
top of this page
* * *
* * *
Copyright © September, 2009 Marie M. Furnary All rights reserved.